During the event, (photo) recordings are made. Upon arrival, visitors tacitly authorize the organization to reproduce, make public and / or use these recordings for promotional purposes.
Furthermore, the organization and / or the police act at the following matters;
- Confrontations against emergency services, security and / or organization.
- Confrontations between visitors and / or camping guests.
- Any form of violence.
- Arson and / or open fire prohibited
- BBQ is prohibited
- Aggregates prohibited
- Use of motor vehicles without license plate and insurance certificate.
- Use of fireworks, carbides and wish balloons.
- Possession of weapons and / or drugs.
- Devices that cause danger or noise nuisance.
- NIX18 no alcohol under 18 years of age
- Smoking prohibited on the entire site (only in the smoking area)
- Greens (NO GO)
- Wildpeeing prohibited
- It must be quiet at the campsite after 11 pm
- Pets prohibited
A valid ID is required! Visitors may be asked to show a photo ID and age upon arrival. Not being able to show a valid proof of identity will irrevocably result in access to the campsite being denied. The campsite can only be entered if you have a valid admission ticket.